Factors to Consider
A full mouth reconstruction will be based on exactly what you require. We cannot provide an accurate estimate without knowing your oral health concerns. During a consultation with Dr. Rink, he can examine your smile and help you plan your treatment. The main factors that will affect the cost of your full mouth reconstruction include the following.
- Chosen procedures: When you are selecting the type of procedures to restore your smile, there are different options that can help you achieve similar results. Your cost can vary if you choose traditional dental crowns instead of our advanced CEREC® restorations. More extensive procedures such as dental implants will also cost more than more traditional tooth replacement options.
- Types of materials: When choosing on the type of restorations for your exact needs, you will have a selection of materials. More advanced, aesthetic options will typically cost more than others.
- Anesthesia: The cost of anesthesia and additional sedation will add to the total for your procedure. However, because you can plan your treatments ahead of time and combine multiple procedures into one visit, you can reduce the amount of anesthesia and sedation you need, lowering your overall cost.
- Number of procedures: Both the total number of treatments and appointments will affect your cost. Undergoing multiple restorative procedures will increase your total expense. However, you can plan your treatments in advance, which will enable you to undergo procedures in a systematic order, and even allows us to combine multiple procedures into a single appointment, cutting back on the cost for multiple visits.
- Insurance: Many restorative treatments are covered partially or fully by insurance. More elective procedures, such as dental implants, are not typically covered. Our team can work with you to help you maximize your coverage and create a payment plan for any uncovered costs involved with this life-changing procedure.
- Cosmetic procedures: Once your oral health has been restored, you may wish to include cosmetic treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.