CEREC® Technology Delivers Convenient Treatment and Outstanding Results
We know our patients lead busy lives, and that it can be difficult to find the time for dental care. The fabrication and placement of traditional restorations and porcelain veneers typically requires a minimum of two office visits over the course of a two-three week period. Cosmetic and restorative dentist Dr. John Rink believes dental care should deliver outstanding outcomes, while also being convenient for the patient. Using advanced technology, Dr. Rink can reduce restoration and veneer treatment times into one easy, seamless appointment. Our on-site CEREC® machine allows Dr. Rink to take impressions and create your customized restorations right here in the office. Find out how CEREC® technology at Charleston Center for Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry can allow you to easily fit your dental treatment into your busy schedule. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment.
Cutting-edge Technology to Make Your Life Easier
The CEREC® system uses computerized technology to create individualized restorations without the need for traditional impressions, which can be messy and uncomfortable. Once the digital images of your teeth have been taken, this information is transmitted to the in-office milling machine. This machine uses blocks of top-quality porcelain to craft your dental crowns, inlays, onlays, or veneers in a way that matches the shape, size, and shade of your natural teeth.
The fabrication process can typically be completed in less than an hour, depending on the size and number of restorations you are having placed. You can rest while you wait, read, check e-mail, or even run a quick errand. After your restoration is complete, it will be carefully placed over your tooth and permanently bonded in place. You will be astonished at how such incredibly natural-looking restorations can be made in such a short period of time.
The Advantages of Same-day Restorations
CEREC® technology and same-day restorations provide a number of benefits over traditional methods of treatment. Many patients choose our in-office fabrication approach when they consider:
- Increased efficiency: Receiving restorations and veneers in just one visit to our office means less time is taken out of your busy schedule.
- High-quality results: Having an in-office system allows us to exercise a high degree of control over the entire fabrication process. This allows our patients to enjoy the absolute best outcomes.
- Uncompromised aesthetics: The porcelain we use is careful chosen to match your natural teeth. In this way, your crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers can blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Durability: Milled porcelain is extremely strong, and can last for years with proper care.
- Comfort: Digital imaging quickly creates impressions of your teeth without the need for messy trays, making your treatment more comfortable.
Dr. Rink can determine which treatment option is right for you during a consultation at our office.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About CEREC® Technology
Our CEREC® technology reflects our commitment to delivering high-quality dental care in a way that is convenient to our patients. To learn more about CEREC®, or any of our available restorative or cosmetic services, contact our practice today.