Crafting a Whole New Look
Smile Makeover Charleston
A smile makeover is a combination of one or more cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures that can dramatically improve the look of a patient's smile. The professionals at Charleston Center for Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry are recognized leaders in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, creating and executing customized care plans that meet each patient's unique goals and needs.
From porcelain veneers to dental implants, a smile makeover performed at our Charleston office consists of a custom set of treatments and procedures that work together to give you a beautiful new smile. Dr. John Rink and his staff pay special attention to each patient's concerns and goals during a smile makeover consultation, and will craft a plan that achieves those goals while staying within your budget. The first step toward an amazing new smile is to schedule a personalized, informative consultation with Dr. Rink and our friendly team.
What is Included in a Smile Makeover?
Each patient's smile makeover comprises multiple treatments that address aesthetics, as well as health-related needs. Common smile makeover treatments and procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening - Teeth whitening is a fast, simple cosmetic procedure that achieves dazzling results. At Charleston Center for Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry, we offer in-office Zoom!2® whitening, which takes less than an hour to complete. By combining peroxide gel and the Philips Zoom! WhiteSpeed LED light, Zoom!2® can eliminate very deep stains and illuminate your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers - Porcelain veneers are a long-trusted solution for minor dental imperfections including crooked teeth, stained teeth, and chipped teeth. Within a single visit, our in-office CEREC machine can create custom porcelain veneers that fit onto the front surface of one or more teeth, resulting in a smile that looks straight, healthy, and attractive. Dr. Rink offers both traditional veneers, which require the removal of some of the natural tooth's enamel, and no-prep veneers. Gum lifting is often combined with porcelain veneers as part of a smile makeover.
- Porcelain Crowns or Bridges - Porcelain crowns and bridges fill the gaps left by lost or severely damaged teeth. Porcelain crowns fit over a natural tooth, or upon a dental implant. Porcelain bridges, also called partial dentures, replace one or more missing teeth. They may be anchored to two adjacent crowns, or a dental implant.
- Dental Implant Restoration - Dental implants are the very best method for supporting dentures and crowns. These small titanium posts are surgically implanted in a patient's jaw bone, acting as replacement tooth roots. An added benefit of dental implants is that they prevent the loss of bone mass that occurs in the absence of tooth roots.
- Dentures - Dr. Rink creates both traditional and implant-supported dentures as part of a smile makeover. We offer both dental implant-supported dentures and traditional dentures. We have an in-office denture laboratory, allowing us to create dentures to our patient's exact specifications, and to provide a faster turnaround.
In the case that you require more restorative treatment, your dentist may also refer to treatment as a full mouth reconstruction.
Learn More about Smile Makeovers
As with each cosmetic and restorative procedure we perform, our ultimate goal is complete patient satisfaction. A smile makeover can provide a wealth of aesthetic and emotional benefits. Patients who have suffered with missing, crooked, discolored, or chipped teeth can now leave our offices with a completely rejuvenated smile.
Our smiles are one of the first things others notice about our faces. We have helped many patients regain their confidence and pride after a smile makeover. We work within your budget and time restraints to create a personalized plan of action that can achieve your very best smile. To schedule an appointment and discuss your expected cost and smile makeover options, contact our Charleston office today.