Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover can help you transform you entire appearance. By combining multiple cosmetic procedures, this treatment can address a range of aesthetic concerns to give you the smile you have always wanted. With our personalized attention, the cost of a smile makeover is highly individualized for every patient who visits our Charleston, SC, practice. At the Charleston Center for Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry, we are dedicated to providing the best value and the best care for our patients. Dr. John F. Rink is an expert cosmetic dentist and can give you a quote for your smile makeover based on your budget and unique needs.
Video: Smile Makeover
A smile makeover, performed at our Charleston practice serving Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, is one of the most exciting developments in dentistry today.
Commonly Combined Procedures
A smile makeover will combine multiple cosmetic procedures to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. The overall cost of your treatment will depend on a variety of factors, such as:
- Restorative work: In order to undergo a smile makeover, you must have a strong foundation of oral health. Any existing conditions such as gum disease or decay must be effectively treated because these issues can limit the success of your cosmetic treatments.
- Chosen procedures: The specific procedures you choose will have a large impact on your overall cost. While teeth whitening and porcelain veneers can both brighten the appearance of your smile, porcelain veneers are more expensive. Similarly, dental bonding and veneers can cover minor orthodontic issues, and may prove more affordable than Invisalign®.
- Materials used: If you are receiving dental crowns, the type of materials we use can affect the cost of your treatment. More advanced and aesthetic materials are often more expensive than other options. Additionally, when choosing porcelain veneers, whether you receive traditional or minimal-prep veneers can also affect your total.
Dr. John F. Rink is an expert cosmetic dentist and can give you a quote for your smile makeover based on your budget and unique needs.
- Extent of treatment: If you receive porcelain veneers to enhance the shape and shade of your smile, the cost of treatment will increase with the number of veneers you receive. Some patients will receive veneers on only the most visible of teeth in order to lower their treatment expense.
- Anesthesia: Procedures that require additional anesthesia or sedation will increase the cost of your smile makeover. However, planning your treatment ahead of time can enable you to undergo multiple procedures at the same time, lowering the need for anesthesia.
Investing in Experience
When choosing a cosmetic dentist to perform your smile makeover, it is essential that you select someone with extensive training and experience. Receiving treatment based solely on price can lead to subpar results as well as the chance for lasting damage to your smile. You should choose a doctor who you can trust to provide reliable, superior care.
Dr. Rink is dedicated to providing superior care for each and every patient. He has been accredited by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, a prestigious achievement that has only been awarded to about 250 dental professionals in the world. Dr. Rink's recognized treatment is further improved by his continued education and his mission to offer patients more effective, comfortable, and safe treatment with advanced technology and treatment methods. You can trust in his ability to provide complete satisfaction with your new smile.
Learn More About Your Cost
Cosmetic treatments are usually not covered by dental insurance. Certain restorative treatments required for your smile makeover may be covered. If you are concerned about financing your cosmetic treatments, our staff can help you create a payment plan that fits within your budget. We also accept credit cards. Contact us today for a consultation to receive a quote based on your exact needs and goals.