Factors Affecting Your Full Mouth Reconstruction Cost
If you have suffered from significant decay and damage to your smile, a full mouth reconstruction can help you significantly improve your oral health. This advanced treatment will combine multiple restorative procedures to repair and rebuild your smile. Some patients may put off this vital treatment because they are concerned about the expense. However, you should not delay receiving the vital care you need. Dr. John F. Rink and his team can provide a personalized quote, as well as explain your unique full mouth reconstruction cost at our Charleston, SC, practice and work with you to place the cost of this treatment comfortably in your budget.
Video: Full Mouth Reconstruction
A full mouth reconstruction performed at our Charleston practice can give you a healthy, beautiful smile again.
Factors to Consider
A full mouth reconstruction will be based on exactly what you require. We cannot provide an accurate estimate without knowing your oral health concerns. During a consultation with Dr. Rink, he can examine your smile and help you plan your treatment. The main factors that will affect the cost of your full mouth reconstruction include the following.
- Chosen procedures: When you are selecting the type of procedures to restore your smile, there are different options that can help you achieve similar results. Your cost can vary if you choose traditional dental crowns instead of our advanced CEREC® restorations. More extensive procedures such as dental implants will also cost more than more traditional tooth replacement options.
- Types of materials: When choosing on the type of restorations for your exact needs, you will have a selection of materials. More advanced, aesthetic options will typically cost more than others.
- Number of procedures: Both the total number of treatments and appointments will affect your cost. Undergoing multiple restorative procedures will increase your total expense. However, you can plan your treatments in advance, which will enable you to undergo procedures in a systematic order, and even allows us to combine multiple procedures into a single appointment, cutting back on the cost for multiple visits.
- Anesthesia: The cost of anesthesia and additional sedation will add to the total for your procedure. However, because you can plan your treatments ahead of time and combine multiple procedures into one visit, you can reduce the amount of anesthesia and sedation you need, lowering your overall cost.
Investing in a full mouth reconstruction can be invaluable, as it can restore the function, comfort, and appearance of your smile.
- Insurance: Many restorative treatments are covered partially or fully by insurance. More elective procedures, such as dental implants, are not typically covered. Our team can work with you to help you maximize your coverage and create a payment plan for any uncovered costs involved with this life-changing procedure.
- Cosmetic procedures: Once your oral health has been restored, you may wish to include cosmetic treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
Receive Trusted, Recognized Care
Dr. Rink is a recognized and accredited dentist who understands that investing in your smile is vital. He has gone through extensive training to provide the most advanced treatments using innovative methods and state-of-the-art technology. Our entire team will work with you to make sure we meet your goals and can address any concerns about cost that you may have. You can trust in us to provide valuable treatment that can restore a strong oral foundation that can last for years to come.
Schedule a Consultation
Investing in a full mouth reconstruction can be invaluable, as it can restore the function, comfort, and appearance of your smile. To schedule a consultation and receive your personalized quote, contact our office today.